Food Defense Training
FPDI offers in-person programs developed to address food defense needs at all levels within an organization – entry level to C suite – and across a variety of sectors - national to local government, law enforcement, food manufacturing and retail, supply chain and logistics, and food service, catering, and restaurants.
From our 2-day Food Defense Industry Training offered in conjunction with the Food Defense Conference each May to our special interest courses, FPDI training opportunities present food defense principles within a global context.
Food Defense Industry Training – 2 Day
The Food Defense Industry Training is designed for food industry professionals seeking to create and improve tailored food defense plans, achieve regulatory compliance with the FSMA Intentional Adulteration rule, and protect their products and brand reputation.
The Food Defense Industry Training provides a thorough exploration of the FSMA Intentional Adulteration rule including methods to:
- Prepare a food defense plan,
- Conduct of vulnerability assessments, and
- Identify and implement mitigation strategies.
Food Defense Training – ½ Day to 5 Day
FPDI developed Food Defense Training programs of varying lengths. Current training opportunities include:
- Food Defense Awareness - ½-day course focusing on introduction to food defense concepts
- Basic Food Defense Training - 1, 2, or 3-day programs focusing on introduction to risk assessment, mitigation strategies, and food defense planning
- Advanced Food Defense Training - 3, 4, or 5-day programs exploring detailed and context specific food defense risk and preparedness planning
The Food Defense Training programs are available for global stakeholders in government, law enforcement, academia, and food production, manufacturing, service, retail, and affiliated industries. These training programs can be tailored to specific stakeholder contexts and needs. All training programs may be held in the Twin Cities or at an optimal location for your organization.
Special Interest Courses – ½ Day to 5 Day
FPDI offers a variety of special interest courses including
- Economically Motivated Adulteration and Food Fraud
- Supply Chain Resiliency
- Predictive Analytics in Food Defense
- Cybersecurity in Food Manufacturing
- Food Defense Issues in Cargo Theft.
These courses are available in formats ranging from 1-hour informational webinars to 1-day in-person training which may be held in the Twin Cities or at an optimal location for your organization.